Sunday 8 November 2009

Day four

Had such a panic yesterday... my teeth seemed to be getting worse... archwired message board really helped however and people put my mind at rest. I have an appointment with the hygenist on Tuesday so might mention it then...

Boy do my teeth ache and my gums are sore.

The brace still feels massive in my mouth most of the time, but there are moments - generally with masses of wax attached to my brace(!) where I feel some relief.

The only thing I'm finding is that if I wake up in the night, I cant get back to sleep as I'm so aware of this thing in my mouth.

Can't wait till a week down the line when apparently it starts to feel better.

Looking forward to the newly acquired lisp disappearing!!

Thank you Kat for my sunflowers they cheered me right up :)

Managing to eat chocolate by breaking it up small, so that diet...yeah it may well be on hold!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment